Research continues to indicate the many benefits of incorporating soya protein in our diets.
Soya consumption has been linked to many health benefits, including:
1. Soya food is a complete food because it contains high quality protein at half the calories and fat as well an impressive array of vitamins minerals including: iron, calcium, magnesium, thiamine, riboflavin and niacin.
2. Soya is one of the highest natural source of dietary fibre.
3. Soya is cholesterol free. It is also low in saturated fat. It reduces the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) by reducing blood cholesterol levels.
4. Soya improves general bone health. 80% of women are affected by osteoporosis, which means weak and likely to break bones. Soy consumption improves bones health and prevents the disease.
5. Soya helps to prevent hormone dependant cancers, ie breast cancer and prostate cancer.
6. Soya is lactose free, therefore it provides a good alternative for Lactose Intolerant Consumers, who can not digest or absorb the milk sugar lactose.
7. Soya acts as an anti-ageing pill and has added benefits such as positive effect on: bone health, sex drive; reduces the heart disease, depression, insomnia and others.
8. Soya - a daily consumption is recommended for women approaching and going through menopause.
And, there is no age restriction, the earlier you start, the better!
Our key to your success - Soya ensures weight loss without losing muscle mass in pre-obese and obese subjects induced by a high-soy-protein diet - clinical data suggest that a high-soy-protein and low-fat diet can improve the body composition in overweight and obese people, losing fat but preserving muscle mass.
Effectiveness of a soy-based compared with a traditional low-calorie diet on weight loss and lipid levels in overweight adults:
Soy-based low-calorie diets significantly decreased serum total cholesterol and low density lipoprotein cholesterol concentrations and had a greater effect on reducing body fat percentage than traditional low-calorie diets. Thus, soy-based diets have health benefits in reducing weight and blood lipids.
enlite.me meals incorporate the renowned benefits of non-GMO soya protein, making them completely lactose and dairy free, perfect for those suffering with lactose intolerances.
Intensive scientific data has long confirmed that substituting soy protein for animal proteins in your diet can lower blood cholesterol levels, so for high cholesterol patients the enlite.me program offers a healthy way to assist with both weight reduction and the reduction of dangerous cholesterol levels.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Feeling sluggish? Exhausted? Want to get back on track, fast?
Beat fatigue with revitalising bright green superhero whenever you need a quick natural pick-me-up remedy...
When it's hot outside - go for a refreshing salad that is utterly delicious to eat, and, quick and easy to make. Perfect on its own or as a side dish, this great sweet...